This position will implement and optimize all marketing efforts for our currently product line and new production introductions. We value the ability to collaborate, learn and provide the freedom necessary for each person to do their work, with the expectation that we will get high performance in return.
- Help create and maintain company brands and image
- Ownership over gathering & communicating sales and competitor activity
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Manage and communicate key dates on critical path & maintain product release schedules
- Transforms the strategy into operational initiatives and sets a level of priority to ensure a smooth execution with teams
- Develop and revise product catalogs, sales brochures, specification sheets and Product Data Sheets
- Coordinate development of collateral material such as point of sale displays, training material, event support, email marketing, surveys and follow up
- Manage newsletter & email distribution lists in Outlook and Mail Chimp
- Create campaigns and content for advertising platforms, on-line and prints
- Maintain leads through events, promotions and content development
- Maintain collateral updates and event calendars
- Perform analyses to help make recommendations on our course of action
- 1+ years of experience in a Marketing role within the lighting industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage work schedule to meet critical project deadlines
- Ability to work at a quick pace, learn new software, and adapt to changes
- Must be results-oriented and possess excellent problem-solving abilities
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones.
- Ability to work well in teams with Marketing, Engineering and IT teams to feedback and constantly improve the products & services
- Strong ability in motivating and guiding teams through new projects and processes
- Adobe Creative Suite experiences is a plus
- Experience working with Interior Design and Architectural industry is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required from an accredited program in marketing, business administration, or other relevant discipline.