- Expired: April 04, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
TrovaTrip is a travel planning and booking platform for content creators. We're a team of trail blazers-and not just because we are based in Portland, OR. We take a crawl, walk, sprint approach to everything we do and bring along the best talent to make it all happen. Our mission is to make travel easier, safer and more accessible to all. From backpacking to Patagonia to practicing yoga on the beaches of Bali - we make it possible with 150 unique experiences in 48 countries.
When it comes to lighting the way, our team works together with full openness and transparency including our dedication to diversity and inclusion throughout our customer-base and employees. We value empathy, questioning the process and thinking sideways to build the leading platform in group travel.
Ultimately, we care about getting it right and delivering the best possible experience for our community of travel buffs. If you are looking to develop your career and thrive off a fast-paced, collaborative culture where you can make an impact.
About the position:
At TrovaTrip, delivering a best-in-class experience for our customers (Hosts) is a top priority. We are looking for an experienced sales professional who is confident working with creators with large followings who use our travel platform to plan, sell, and host group trips with their community. The ideal candidate will have high emotional intelligence, is comfortable challenging directly, have a passion for helping others, be solution-oriented, and work collaboratively across departments in order to provide exceptional service for our Hosts and their group of Travelers. Apply today and help TrovaTrip build meaningful, long-lasting relationships with topic experts, creatives, and entrepreneurs who have a passion for travel and want to start or scale their group travel business.
- Manage a pipeline of Hosts (content creators, topic experts, entrepreneurs, social media groups, etc) and provide proactive and consultative support to equip them to successfully plan, sell and execute group trips
- Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to Hosts' concerns and needs throughout the trip planning process, leading up to their trip start date, and post-trip to renew
- Partner with account executives and business development representatives to develop innovative and creative solutions for driving new Host acquisition
- Provide ongoing marketing recommendations, optimization and reporting to drive trip confirmations
- Develop a thorough understanding of our product and the services we provide to better upsell and renew Hosts
- Act as a Host advocate with a focus on improving their experience
- Communicate Host feedback with the Product and Marketing departments
- Achieve and exceed your trip confirmation quota
- 30 days:
- Basic understanding of Hubspot Sales Professional
- Learn Deal and pipeline management
- Secure your first meeting with a Host
- 60 days:
- Close your first lead and launch your first trip
- Learn the ICP within your category
- Learn the product and our itinerary supply based on your category
- 90 days:
- Sell your first trip
- Up-sell your first Host
- Comfortable overcoming objections and limiting customizations
- 100% annual quota attainment for trips sold goal
- 365 days:
- Your trips are finally happening!
- Deep understanding of the customer and product
- Expert knowledge at trip planning based on Host data
- Manage a pipeline of new and renewal business
- 100% quarterly quota attainment for trips sold goal
- 60%+ renewal business
- Track record of achieving success
- Expert in managing forecasts and achieving goals
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong work ethic and works well independently
- A team player who's able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working cross-functionally with various teams internally
- Integrity and a dedication to excellence
- Tenacity and resilience
- Have a go-getter and can-do attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about travel and the creator economy
- Experience in Account Management or Sales
- Experience using a CRM (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience using Asana
- Experience using Marketing Automation Platforms
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks include:
- Paid Time Off with additional Paid Time Off accrual based on tenure
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Trip perk credit vouchers for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program
- Great office location in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.
BusinessView all jobs at TrovaTrip
Get fresh Junior Digital Content Creator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.