HVAC Service Technician
Looking for a fresh start where you can work outdoors, hone your technical skill set and work with a team that has your back?
Trotter & Morton is a leading Facility Services Company with 9 locations across the U.S. and Canada.
- 92 years in business
- 17 locations
Trotter & Morton Group of Companies is a privately-owned company specializing in commercial and institutional construction, earthworks and demolition, facility services and industrial construction.
We're looking for a full-time HVAC Service Tech within the Seattle market. You will take care of the customers by visiting their facility routinely to check all system functions, perform preventative maintenance, and check for potential problems. Our goal is customer satisfaction and you will play a key role with your experience and knowledge. This is a union position, so if you aren't currently enrolled, you will need to be able to enroll.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary
- Company provided service van
- Company provided uniforms
- Company provided cell phone
- On the job training in addition to specialized classroom training
- 5 years' experience with troubleshooting and repairing commercial HVAC systems
- 3 years' experience with troubleshooting and repairing all sizes and types of chillers
- Basic jobsite safety training
- EPA, HVAC, and 06A license preferred
- Knowledge of building codes and standards
- OSHA training
- CPR/First Aid training is a plus
Within 30 miles of Greater Seattle area
INTERESTED? Apply Here!