The Forklift Operator is responsible for loading, unloading, staging, pulling and distributing pallets of Tropical Bottling products and supplies while meeting productivity requirements.
- This is a second shift position with overtime pay as needed
- The starting rate of pay for this position is competitive
- Load and unload trucks.
- Lift, carry, pick, and stack materials.
- Supply production line with empty containers.
- Remove full product from palletizer to staging area.
- Supply packaging material, cartons and hulls to line as needed.
- Maintain pallet supply for palletizer.
- Rotate floor stock by moving oldest product first.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 1 year of forklift operation experience
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 35 pounds
Tropical Bottling Corp
Why Work Here?Tropical Bottling is an independent production facility of soft drinks of all types. Cold fill, hot fill, pasteurized, carbonated and still beverages
Aggressive growth company offering the chance to learn and advance led by seasoned beverage professionals