Tiburon Golf Club in Naples, Florida is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Operations Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Maintains regular communication with Assistant General Manager, Director of F&B, and Director of Building Maintenance to ensure operational objectives are being met.
- Assists in oversight and management of Spa & Fitness Center including Fitness Center Coordinator.
- Assists in marketing of facility along with social media channels, website, email database, communication boards, and membership touchpoints.
- Promotes and implements all Troon Golf standards, procedures and policies.
- Assists in managing the floor in F&B and Banquet events.
- Provides oversight in the day to day operations of F&B outlets.
- Manages table service standards for both banquets and the restaurant.
- Completes reports on production and necessary requisitions. Controls the distribution of necessary supplies.
- Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Performs other duties as required.
- Associates degree (AA); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Food Safety and Applicable Sanitation Training, Alcohol Awareness Training
Position: Operations Manager
Job Category: Hospitality