Data Configuration Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Analyze and digest business and technical requirements as provided by multiple sources
- Analyze and develop mapping and translations between the data elements in client, carrier and payroll systems, interfacing with Several Benefit Admin platforms
- Gather all required supporting documentation from employer group or broker pertaining to on-boarding
- Applies consistent tools and testing standards to all assigned tasks to consistently produce error free results in a timely manner.
- Manage towards test plans with clients and carriers, testing the data exchange process end-to-end
- Build import files from various data sources and execute the data import process end-to-end
- In partnership with the Implementation Project Manager, support the flow/timeline of the implementation to the established deadlines and escalate when necessary
- Participate in employer group and/or broker meetings to review functionality issues or participate in roll out discussions
- In partnership with Implementation Project Manager, provide system training to the broker and employer group's key Administrative Staff
- Import initial Data
- Support the EDI Team on managing the implementation of all electronic interfaces requested by the employer group.
- Resolve employer group data discrepancies and validation report errors
- In partnership with the Project Manager, support the handoff process from Implementation to Service/Account Management to ensure employer group satisfaction and continuity
- Retain accountability for successful implementation projects
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Benefits, HR, or Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Project Management Experience
- Solid Technical Aptitude
- Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- High Level of Competency and Experience in Excel
AddressLittle Rock, AR
TechnologyView all jobs at Troodon Group