Event Marketing Intern
- Expired: February 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At BitTorrent, marketing is at the forefront of creating value, publicizing innovation, and sharing beautiful products that people love. Our team is passionate about creating compelling stories that inspire and help people to connect. We collaborate closely with designers, software engineers, data analysts, and many others to solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences that highlight our products' unique capabilities and personalities. Our work touches millions while exemplifying a fundamental principle: "Focus on the user, and all else will follow."
BitTorrent is looking for an event marketing intern passionate about the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry to join our growing and dynamic Marketing Team. The ideal applicant will be energetic, self-motivated, and will have strong organizational skills. Your work will include conducting market analysis, monitoring social platforms, and preparing promotional materials. This internship will be an opportunity to gain social media, marketing, and influencer relations experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on developing event and conference campaigns
- Research external events on the US and international market to determine what are the best events in the industry to attend
- Track budgets and contracts
- Track event and marketing collateral
- Assist with community partnerships research
- General marketing administrative duties
Who You Are:
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in relevant social channels, including Twitter, Telegram, and Discord
- An interest or previous experience in Blockchain is a must
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English would be a plus
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Tron