Trojan Professional Services, Inc., is looking for high-energy employees for full time Inside Sales Representative positions in the Sales Department. The Sales Department is responsible for increasing participation in Trojan Services by converting prospects to clients and also by selling new or additional services to existing clients.
This is a 40 hour per week, Monday – Friday assignment.
The position requires excellent phone selling skills. Must have the ability to quickly learn and accurately present and sell the features and benefits of Trojan services.
All applicants should be able to:
· Sell by phone speaking clearly and persuasively
· Listen and get clarification of spoken and un spoken objections
· Compose clear and concise e-mails
· Enter data quickly and accurately into Contact Management System and excel reports
· Meet and consistently maintain assigned sales quotas
· Follow instructions, policies and procedures
· Treat others with respect and consideration
· Accept responsibility for own actions
· Be at work consistently and on time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Generate license fee revenue in excess of individuals adjusted cost
· Source new sales opportunities through assigned inbound calls, outbound cold calls, and cultivated consultant and vendor relationships
· Properly qualify prospects
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Perform effective online demos to prospects
· Convey pricing accurately
· Close sales and achieve quotas
· Shepherds new accounts by investigating and assisting in resolving clients problems with deliveries, installation, and service quality
· Fulfill prospect and customer queries
· Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
· Maintain and improve quality results by following standards and recommending improvements to policies and procedures.
· Proactively updates job knowledge by asking questions, studying available information, and participating in educational opportunities.
· Accurately record all information, updates, corrections, and call results into the contact management and tracking system database.
· Process appropriate paperwork, transactions and or sales using contact management and tracking database, telephone, personal interaction, fax, and mail and e-mail.
· Interact with other internal departments on a daily basis by telephone, voice mail, e-mail or fax regarding assigned projects as required to meet client satisfaction.
· Attend and participate in department, inter-department and vendor partners meetings as needed.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area
· Arrive to work and meetings on time and prepared
· Coping with job stress, getting along with customers and co-workers, accepting criticism, staying alert while on duty.
· Perform any other duties assigned by your manager
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Product Knowledge - Acquires a working knowledge of all assigned products and services to be solicited and/or sold.
Sales Skills - Demonstrate the sales skills needed to overcome objections and close sales to meet and consistently sustain quotas.
Positive Attitude - Demonstrates a positive attitude, tenacity and drive to continually improve sales outcomes
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Excellent telephone communication skills including clarity of speech and active listening are required; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service ; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit within the department; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plan work activities; Uses time efficiently.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Attendance/Punctuality - Has acceptable, regular, reliable and predictable attendance. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Initiative - Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma plus 12 - 18 months related quantifiable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to potential clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of contact management software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word Processing software.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger dexterity, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an equal opportunity employer. This is a temp to hire position. All applicants that are not employees of Trojan will be referred to a hiring agency. We are seeking to hire applicant after completing a successful temp to hire position.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug and background screening to be eligible for employment with the hiring agency.