WE ARE SEEKING AN ETHICAL, RELIABLE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT STAFF MEMBER!
Trojan Professional Services, Inc., is looking for high energy employees to work in our Service Department. The employees will assist with handling incoming dental insurance requests for benefits and plan benefit matching within our software program, identify client and program needs and engage other departments when assistance is needed.
This position requires excellent external and internal customer service skills, and the ability to perform detailed plan matching with a high degree of accuracy. This position offers on the job training.
Our employees have an attitude of service towards each other and out dental office clients.
All applicants should be able to:
- Respond promptly to customer needs
- Keep emotions under control
- Speak clearly and persuasively; listen and get clarification
- Write clearly and informatively
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Follow instructions, policies, and procedures
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgment. Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Treat others with respect and consideration. Show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences
- Accept responsibility for own actions
- Be coachable when learning
- Regular and reliable attendance is mandatory. Be at work consistently and on time.
High School diploma or GED
Ability to read and interpret documents and write simple correspondence
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
This is an entry level position. Training will be provided.
At least 6 months solid customer service experience is required
Dental experience helpful but not required
Trojan Professional Services, Inc., offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, vision, and 401K (401K eligible after 1 year of employment).
Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug and background screening to be eligible for employment.
Applicants will be referred to a temp to hire agency.
We are an equal opportunity employer.