Trojan Acquisitions Farmington Hills, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Trojan Acquisitions is actively seeking candidates to fulfill our Sales Coordinator role. As a Sales Coordinator for Trojan Acquisitions, an applicant would be helping our clients increase their brand awareness to both existing and potential business accounts. The role would consist of meeting with small to medium sized businesses in the Metro Detroit area and informing them on our clients products, brands, and how it can help their business. There are multiple clients that we represent, so for the role we are looking for someone that is multifaceted and can be adaptable in representing multiple clients. The Sales Coordinator would train other sales representatives within our office.
We are looking for someone that has the below abilities and skills:
- Strong work ethic and attitude
- Great people and communication skills
- Social media skills
- Retail experience
- Outgoing and energetic in public
- Multi-tasking skills
- Work in a team environment
The duties and responsibilities of a Sales Coordinator are as follow:
- Promote our clients name, products, and services
- Organize marketing events with local businesses
- Create social media content
- Help generate sales volume
- Generate public interest in the brand
- Train other brand ambassadors
Trojan Acquisitions is an independently owned marketing firm who represents Fortune 100 and 500 clients in various industries. We started locally outside of Detroit in 2017. Our company has had a massive surge of clients approaching us that are looking to increase their footprint in Metro Detroit, and we are in a need to find amazing talent to join our team!
AddressFarmington Hills, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Trojan Acquisitions