Trotec Laser - Inside Sales Rep - Laser and Engraving Materials
- Posted: over a month ago
The Inside Sales Rep will be an integral member of a team that sells and supports our extensive line of laser and engraving materials. The ideal candidate thrives in a quick sales cycle environment and will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Inside Sales Rep should be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. The position is based in Plymouth, MI or Arlington. TX.
Trotec Laser is an industry-leading manufacturer of computer-controlled laser engraving, cutting and marking equipment. Launched in 2018, our fast growing materials business unit provides a broad range of premium-quality laser and engraving materials. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, growth opportunities, and a supportive and positive work environment.
• Develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Enter orders in SAP
• Provide excellent customer service and product support
• Prepare and distribute materials samples to prospective customers, marketing, and outside sales
• Key account management and closing of new customers
• Communicate effectively and work with the warehouse and the logistics team on product inventory, shipping details, and processing procedures
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand the database of consumable users
• Work with marketing in the development of material marketing campaigns and assist in supporting the marketing team with information and product support
• Work with sales, marketing, and management, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. Educating and mentoring the sales team on materials
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Experience working with CRM systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong listening and customer service stills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and mange time effectively
• SAP or other enterprise software experience preferred
• Experience with plastic laminate products and/or laser systems preferred but not required
Trodat Trotec Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?