We are seeking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to work in the fast-paced environment of a midsize manufacturer of juniors and kids dresses, located in Commerce, California
- Direct and oversee day to day activities for Payroll.
- Process employee attendance records and other documents.
- Check payroll information for accuracy and ensure all relevant paperwork is in order.
- Discreet with excellent judgement while handling highly confidential information.
- Establish and maintain filing systems for correspondence, records, and other documents.
- Regularly performs special projects for executives.
- Work closely with accounting department.
- Assist in processing all incoming invoices for multiple entities and preparing them for approval, issue and record payment.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and tracking shipments
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and high volume environment required
- Good time management and organizational skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc) required
- 2 years of previous experience in office administration and/or apparel related fields preferred
- Familiarity with Full Circle is a plus