Regional Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $95,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Trividia Health, Inc.
Regional Account Manager – Southwest Territory
Trividia Health, Inc. is an industry leader, providing high-value, cost-effective diabetes monitoring solutions for people with diabetes. Our innovative business model helps us make blood glucose testing more affordable to more people. We believe the customer comes first, and we demonstrate our commitment by listening to their needs and creating solutions that result in long-term customer loyalty and committed relationships with our business partners. We create a stimulating work environment that places a premium on associate contributions and provides opportunities for professional growth and development. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our customers, associates, shareholders, and community resulting in profitable growth.
Develop new and maintain existing accounts including wholesalers within the established territory. The Southwest territory includes Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Utah and Arizona. This is a home-based remote position. The ideal candidate should reside in Texas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develop new and existing accounts, which include:
o Independent Pharmacies
o Regional Retail Chain Headquarters
o Durable Medical Equipment Dealers (DME’s)
o GPO or Contract Buying Group Pharmacies (340B, MMCAP, Etc.)
• Develop and Grow Sales relationships- with all Distribution Sales Representatives and Managers within your Region
• Develop and/or Implement Sales Programs within
o Distribution Sales Force
o Regional Retail Chains
o Regional Distributors
• Managed and Record on a Daily Basis –Call notes and Contact information within Salesforce.com
• Gain professional and competitive advantages while building competitive barriers within the account responsibilities
• Act as a consultant with sales and marketing both internally and externally within the sales region
• Overnight travel is required
• Able to adapt quickly in an ever-changing fast paced environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors Degree is required
• Two to three years' medical sales management experience preferred.
Trividia Health offers a full competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life and accidental death and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and generous holiday and vacation schedules.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Trividia Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, E-Verify employer. Employment decisions for all applicants and employees will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability or other characteristics protected under local, state or federal law.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?