Diesel Equipment Mechanic
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Georgia’s Wildcat Paving is hiring a Diesel Equipment Mechanic in the Stone Mountain, GA area. GWP has been in business for 25 years plus. GWP focuses on new and existing construction/maintenance, Perma Flex, Concrete Repair, Street Print, Crack Filling, and sealcoating to name a few. This opportunity would be responsible for all preventative maintenance on Hydraulic trailers, excavators, rollers, skid steers, etc. The role is not required to be on call after shift, but travel could be involved up 25 miles radius. This is a full-time opportunity 6:45am-5pm (with plenty of overtime available)!
Company Trucks for use during shift if called out for maintenance/repair call.
A company phone will be provided. MUST have basic knowledge of phone functions to receive schedule through the work maintenance application.
Hydraulic Diesel Mechanic Experience Requirements:
- Hydraulic Equipment- 5 years’ experience
- Skid steers, rollers, excavators, Hydraulic trailers
- Proof of training
- Welding experience
- Follow oral and written instructions to complete daily tasks
- Basic reading and writing skills to complete orders
- Acceptable Driving Record with Valid Driver’s License
Nice to have:
- CDL (clean driving record)
- Welding/Fabrication experience
- Individual health insurance is 100% paid for including Dental, Vision, and $25000 life insurance policy.
- PTO will be available
- 90-day probationary period
If the Diesel Equipment Mechanic sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about, please apply today! Please be sure to include an updated resume with the best e-mail and phone number to reach you.
Trivest Portfolio Partners
AddressStone Mountain, GA
AutomotiveView all jobs at Trivest Portfolio Partners