Job Type: Contract, Part-time,
Clinical Setting: Home Health/Community Based
Population: Adults and/or Pediatrics
Days/Hours Needed: Some weekdays-evening shift (4 pm-7 pm), Ability to work some weekends (Saturdays preferably)
Areas Needed: Washington DC
Salary: $70/hour to $80/hour (negotiable based on experience)
· Gathers background data, reviews referrals, selects and modifies evaluation tools, and evaluates clients determining the level of each client’s physical and psychosocial functioning.
· Provides relevant intervention adult and pediatric population to address underlying impairments, limitations as well as to meet individualized needs of each client.
· Prevents further speech, language, and swallowing deficits.
· Re-evaluates client’s progress during treatment at appropriate intervals recommend, acquire, and modify necessary adaptive equipment to augment client’s independence and participation with daily routine and meaningful activities.
· Provides education and training as warranted to clients, staff and family members to support needs and/or promote increased participation from client in regards to speech, language, and swallowing deficits.
· Keeps detailed records relating to client's conditions and progress throughout therapy intervention period.
· Reporting progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include Triumph Therapeutics Executive/Rehab director, family members, care coordinator, and other medical professionals i.e. MD, nurse etc.
· Completion of quarterly reports and annual assessment to track progress and justify needs for discharge vs. ongoing intervention.
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
· Master's Degree or Ph.D. degree relevant to position
· Active licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in Washington, D.C
· Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances (Background check, clear TB/chest X-ray etc.)
· Current CPR certification
· Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
· A good SLP who enjoys growth and opportunity with less stress
· An SLP who likes to work as part of a group and contribute in such a way that all members are winning together
· Most importantly someone who likes to see ideas taken into consideration and where room for advancement exists.
· Active CAQH Profile (If not, must be willing to create/update)
· HSCSN credentialed (If not, must be willing to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated team!
Triumph Therapeutics, LLC
Why Work Here?A boutique community-based rehabilitation team that specializes in the delivery of evidence-based services to clients in the Washington, D.C., and Maryland regions. We offer Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Personal Fitness. At Triumph Therapeutics, we believe access to quality health care should be and can be provided at all levels of insurance. We are able to deliver these services through standardized assessments, thoughtful goal setting, and follow up assessments in order to measure progress.
Awesome leadership and a commitment to growth for all employees!