Job Type: Contract, Part-time,
Clinical Setting: Home Health/Community Based
Population: Adults and/or Pediatrics
Days/Hours Needed: Some weekdays-evening shift (4 pm-7 pm), Ability to work some weekends (Saturdays preferably)
Areas Needed: Washington DC
Salary: $70/hour to $80/hour (negotiable based on experience)
· Provide services to adults & pediatric population to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of clients suffering from developmental disabilities, injuries, and/or other health conditions. Restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health.
· Gathers background data, reviews referrals, selects and modifies evaluation tools, and evaluates clients determining the level of each client’s physical and psychosocial functioning.
· Plans and implements individualized interventions to address developmental, physical and functional limitations as identified on evaluation.
· Consults with MD, nurses, care coordinators and other team members as needed, develops and revises plan of care to meet client's needs
· Re-evaluate client’s progress during on-going treatment at appropriate intervals, recommend, acquire, and modify necessary adaptive device, adaptive equipment, and /or most suitable durable medical equipment considering physical and functional limitations, to promote greater participation and/or enable greater independence with functional mobility skills to support ADL/IADL.
· Provides education and training as warranted to clients, staff and family members as applicable to support needs and/or promote increased participation from client.
· Keeps detailed records relating to client's conditions, progress report, ongoing therapy visits, Letter of justification for DME/AE/AD needs etc.
· Reports progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include Triumph Therapeutics Executive/Rehab director, family members, care coordinator, and other medical professionals i.e. MD, nurse etc.
· Plans and implements discharge when applicable.
· Master's Degree or Doctorate degree relevant to the position
· Active licensure as a Physical Therapist in Washington, D.C
· Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances (Background check, clear TB/chest X-ray etc.)
· Current BLS certification with AED
· Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
· A good PT who enjoys growth and opportunity with less tree
· A PT who likes to work as part of a group and contribute in such a way that all members are winning together
· Most importantly someone who likes to see ideas taken into consideration and where room for advancement exists.
· Active CAQH profile (If not, must be willing to create/update)
· HSCSN credentialed (If not, must be willing to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated team!
Triumph Therapeutics, LLC
Why Work Here?A boutique community-based rehabilitation team that specializes in the delivery of evidence-based services to clients in the Washington, D.C., and Maryland regions. We offer Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Personal Fitness. At Triumph Therapeutics, we believe access to quality health care should be and can be provided at all levels of insurance. We are able to deliver these services through standardized assessments, thoughtful goal setting, and follow up assessments in order to measure progress.
Awesome leadership and a commitment to growth for all employees!