Job Type: Contract, Part time,
Clinical Setting: Home Health/Community Based
Population: Adults and/or Pediatrics
Days/Hours Needed: Some weekdays-evening shift (4 pm-7 pm), Ability to work some weekends (Saturdays preferably)
Areas Needed: Washington DC
Salary: $70/hour to $80/hour (negotiable based on experience)
- Gathers background data, reviews referrals, selects and modifies evaluation tools, and evaluates each patient to determine level of physical impairment, functional limitations, present/past medical histories and goals.
- Provide direct patient care to clients through using most appropriate assessment tools per patient need, utilize assessment results and identified problems to develop individualized intervention plan to address all areas of occupation as applicable to each individual.
- Plans and implements individualized interventions to address developmental, physical and functional limitations as identified on evaluation.
- Restore, maintain, and promotes overall function, independence, and level of participation with daily routine and meaningful activities.
- Maintain compliance with documentation requirements and timelines
· Willingness to utilize evidenced-based interventions in practice in order to show patient’s progress over time as a result of ongoing services to yield successful outcomes.
· Re-evaluates patient’s progress during treatment at appropriate intervals, recommend, acquire, and modify necessary adaptive equipment to augment client’s independence and participation with daily routine and meaningful activities.
· Provides education and training as warranted to clients, staff and family members as applicable to support needs and/or promote increased participation from client.
· Keeps detailed records relating to client's conditions, progress report, ongoing therapy visits, Letter of justification for DME/AE/AD needs etc.
· Reports progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include Triumph Therapeutics Executive/Rehab director, referring physician, family members, care coordinator, and other medical professionals i.e. nurse, nutritionist, psychologist etc.
· Master's Degree or Doctorate degree relevant to position
· Active licensure as an Occupational Therapist in Washington, D.C
· Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances (Background check, clear TB/chest X-ray etc.)
· Current BLS certification with AED
· Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
· A good OT who enjoys growth and opportunity with less tree
· A OT who likes to work as part of a group and contribute in such a way that all members are winning together
· Most importantly someone who likes to see ideas taken into consideration and where room for advancement exists.
· Active CAQH profile (If not, must be willing to create/update)
· HSCSN credentialed (If not, must be willing to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated team!
Triumph Therapeutics, LLC
Why Work Here?A boutique community-based rehabilitation team that specializes in the delivery of evidence-based services to clients in the Washington, D.C., and Maryland regions. We offer Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Personal Fitness. At Triumph Therapeutics, we believe access to quality health care should be and can be provided at all levels of insurance. We are able to deliver these services through standardized assessments, thoughtful goal setting, and follow up assessments in order to measure progress.
Awesome leadership and a commitment to growth for all employees!