Triumph Staffing is a supplemental nurse staffing agency that offers per diem, travel, or permanent employment throughout Middle Tennessee. We have 20 years experience in the industry and can offer top pay and flexible schedules. We stand behind you and support your career!
We are currently seeking LPNs (Licensed Practical Nurse) to work per diem (as needed) shifts at local nursing homes, assisted living facilities, home care facilities, and hospitals in Middle Tennessee. We know how important your life and family are to you, so we offer flexibility that gives you work-life balance--- your schedule is what you make it!
Requirements for LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse):
- Have a current CPR card as well as have current TB and HEP B.
- Able to successfully complete drug screening, background check and competency testing
- Provide two professional references
- At least 1 year experience
Hours and Pay for LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse):
- $28.00 to $35.00 /hour
- All shifts
- We offer same day pay
- Weekend Pay available
Nursing Clinical Setting for LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse):
- Home Care
- Nursing Home
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Triumph Staffing LLC
Why Work Here?In an increasing complex healthcare environment, Triumph Staffing, LLC provides our clients with a commitment for excellence to triumph overall, in providing the best qualified, experienced and trained individuals. We are a dedicated and efficient workforce able to provide our clients with the most suitable and highly qualified individuals for your health care needs. Triumph was founded on the basis of rendering effective and professional nursing service in this environment of challenging medical needs. We provide recruiting and staffing services for temporary, contract, per diem positions and travel.
At Triumph Staffing, we stand behind you and support your career.