Operations Supervisor ( Contact Center)
Triumph Pay Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
At TriumphPay, we believe our team members make a difference. They make a difference in the lives of their customers, their communities and with our organization as a whole. That's why we look for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to build successful partnerships with our clients and the insurance companies we represent. Because at the end of the day our goal is to help our partners businesses run better.
Position Summary:Responsible for day to day operations of the Operations team, including customer satisfaction, staff coaching, and training, and ensure that all quality standards are met. The Supervisor will assist the AVP with principal duties in delivering superior customer service experience and managing the portfolio performance provided by TriumphPay to its clients. This position is responsible for direct supervision and evaluation of the work of the Account Executive team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides outstanding customer service via telephone, email and written correspondence.
- Provide outreach services to TriumphPay Clients & Freight Brokers, contacting carriers/vendors to train them on how to update and manage their TriumphPay account.
- Introduce carriers to the various options for payment, including a Quick Pay option.
- Review and ensure carrier/vendor information is correct in TPay.
- Provide stellar customer service, both internally and externally.
- Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the AVP on key accounts.
- Assist in supervising the daily operations of the department(s).
- Work with the leadership team on action plans to achieve department MORs.
- Capable of identifying and completing tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Educate the operations team on best practices, company policies, and service excellence standards.
- Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements.
- Generate operational reports for management as needed.
- Work with workforce management activities and sets performance goals and objectives accordingly.
- Responsible for payroll review and submission to ensure correct entries.
- Determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, and expediting workflow
- Demonstrate exemplary attendance in accordance with the Employee Handbook.
- Promote and adhere to Triumph mission, core values, and vision.
Experience & Education
- Bachelors Degree in Business or a related field is strongly preferred. Associates Degree or experience in a related industry and/or a position of increased responsibility will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Two to three years of leadership experience in a customer-facing, fast-paced work environment is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the general, transportation and/or logistics factoring industry is strongly preferred.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Must be able to train, mentor and motivate others effectively.
- Adapt to change and develop workable implementation plans, communicate changes effectively, build commitment, and overcome resistance.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while meeting funding deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and directions given by the manager.
- High integrity, values-based professional; demonstrated ability to balance work-life demands amid significant pressure and foster/nurture healthy, trusting, symbiotic relationships.
- Tactful and diplomatic coaching style.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate-to-advanced skills in Excel, Word, and Power Point.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
BusinessView all jobs at Triumph Pay