Project Research Associate
The Company: Triumph Geo-Synthetics, Inc. is a fast-growing construction material supply company based in Anaheim that has been in business for 28 years. Our employees enjoy collaborating as a team to provide our customers fast and friendly service in the geotextile and erosion control industry.
The Position: We are seeking an entry-level research analyst who can successfully multi-task to join our close-knit team. Candidates must be extremely detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and excited about performing varying duties throughout the day. Duties will include computer research, data entry, and warehousing. We will provide on-the-job training to the right person with a positive attitude.
· Identify upcoming projects using online databases.
· Identify potential opportunities to increase sales.
· Communicate with sales team large projects and value engineer opportunities
2. Data Entry:
· Enter project information into SalesForce database
· Enter contacts for quotes
· Update spreadsheets and Word docs
· Create follow up reports as directed
· Primary loader for will call
· Maintain warehouse’s clean and safe environment
· Operate forklift
· Comply with all OSHA regulations
· Complete paperwork for incoming/outgoing deliveries
· Proficient Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and office equipment operation
· Exemplary communication skills, high attention to detail, team-player
· Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
· High School Diploma minimum
· Ability to lift heavy objects
· Knowledge of SalesForce is a plus
Salary: $12.50-$15/hour dependent upon qualifications
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm