AVP of Human Resources
Triumph Foods Saint Joseph, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AVP of Human Resources
Are you an AVP of Human Resources looking for the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art food production facility?
Does your HR Director experience include responsibility for all HR functions with a 2,500 plus employee production facility?
Do you have the ability to strategically lead and develop a high-performing team to recruit, staff, develop and sustain a solid workforce for all manufacturing operations?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
A Day in the Life of the AVP of Human Resources:
Manage talent acquisition, workers compensation, health services, learning and development programs, employee and labor relations, HRIS functions, compensation, communications, and community relations activities within the organization.
We are Triumph Foods. Being one of the newest harvesting plants, we have the latest state-of-the-art technology. Our pride comes from being different than the competition. It is no wonder why we are recognized as one of the top pork processors worldwide. We know what it takes to stand out, which is why we never stop improving.
You will be front and center in leading the continuous improvement process!
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelors' Degree required Master's is preferred
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP
- 10 to 15 years of progressively responsible Experience
- Strong knowledge and Experience working with unions and interpreting CBAs.
- Extensive Experience with compliance or audit processes,
- Excellent record-keeping, data tracking, and dashboarding skills.
- Good judgment and ability to lead supporting departments for continuous improvement.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with and in a diverse and multi-cultural manufacturing environment.
$165,000 to $185,000 plus bonus.
Excellent Benefits Including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Pension, Generous PTO, Employee Discounts, On-Site Clinic, and Cafeteria and a safe work environment!
To start the process, please submit your resume today!
Triumph Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: Director Of Human Resources, HR Director, Human Resources, HR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Vice President of HR, AVP of HR
Triumph Foods processes in excess of 6 million hogs each year, and is the newest facility of its’ kind in the United States. The Company prides itself on producing the highest quality fresh pork products found in the market today.
With a workforce representing over 60 countries, we pride ourselves on diversity, inclusion and providing a career path where our team members can build a solid future!
5302 Stockyards ExpresswaySaint Joseph, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Triumph Foods