Account Representative - Retail Experience or Customer Service Experience Wanted for Entry Level Management!
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for. People with customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you’ve had six months of retail, customer service, or both please apply. One reason for TCS's continued growth and success is based on the fact that every decision we make is a statement of our core belief that every person has the right to be as successful as they want to be - provided they are willing to do the work and make the personal changes that are required.
Entry Level Account Representative are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new customers
- After training is complete — understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
"The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant." - Max de Pree What DEC Offers You:
- Leadership development
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the DEC President and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
TCS is made up of individuals with the following characteristics, so if you like being around this sort of people, you may be a great fit!
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude — a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.This is an entry level position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors and degrees are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate team-oriented athletic experience.