Position Summary: The Senior Business Analyst will perform tasks by specializing in a specific technology application and its features, functions and capabilities. They will collaborate with subject matter experts on the specific workings, features and function of our software modules. They will partner with the product owners and stakeholders to define features and functionality with an end goal of meeting business requirements and delivering best in class applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in priority setting for IT initiatives by facilitating discussions with business stakeholders, product owners and development teams
- Consult with stakeholders to understand business problems and translate them into user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- Create detailed project plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Develop user stories and acceptance criteria for applications that define the business requirements, according to exiting standards and methodologies based on a comprehensive understanding of TBC’s operational needs.
- Document detailed systems design specifications and components (e.g., user screens, program logic, calculations, formats, reports, interfaces, etc.)
- Work with development teams using Agile methodologies to ensure value is being delivered on each sprint
- Proactively stay up to date and informed of any change, or planned change that will impact the user community and document/communicate changes
- Work closely with development teams to manage the execution of projects on time and within budget
- Participate in systems acceptance testing activities
- Manage vendor relationships and/or resources as needed
- Provide problem resolution and enhancement support for production applications
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Since 2004, Advance Business Capital has provided invoice factoring for over 7,000 small to mid-size businesses. Our name has changed to Triumph Business Capital, but our success is still measured by the value we bring to each and every client relationship. The strength of our commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships we've established.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.