Position Summary: The CSR supports their team AE and processing of client funding requests and provides customer service levels consistent with the business objectives of the company. Responsibilities include timely communication with clients regarding daily funding’s, resolving disputes, verification, collections and risk management in accordance with the risk protocol prescribed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides outstanding customer service by serving well, internally and externally via telephone, email and written correspondence.
- Reviews the invoice submissions uploaded by eRoom Funding Processor and corrects any errors.
- Review and ensure proper invoice documentation is correctly imaged in database. Effectively communicates with client if missing documentation.
- Verification of invoices with the assigned debtor, checking the appropriate receipt of goods or satisfactory completion of services, etc. Document all verification notes into database following prescribed protocol per the Risk Management Program and Risk Rating assigned to client with integrity.
- Makes recommendation to Account Executive whether to approve, hold or deny purchase of specific invoices based on verification, account aging status and credit results.
- Reviews clients’ A/R aging, resolution of disputes, open credits, post verifications, collections and confirmations on accounts as needed.
- Provide ongoing client training in Triumph’s processes and systems.
- Effectively communicate with team members, debtors, clients and management.
- Participate in a team environment and business culture that optimizes both customer service and risk management disciplines, while pursing joy at work. Be intentional in doing your best and believing the best in your teammates.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.