Position Summary: The Bilingual CSR supports the administration and processing of client funding requests and provides customer service levels consistent with the business objectives of the company. Responsibilities include timely communication with clients regarding daily fundings, resolving disputes, verification and risk management in accordance with the risk protocol prescribed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides outstanding customer service by serving well, internally and externally via telephone, email and written correspondence.
- Reviews the load submissions uploaded by eRoom Funding Processor and corrects any errors.
- Submits debtor credit inquiries into database.
- Review and ensure proper load documentation is correctly imaged in database. Effectively communicates with client if missing documentation.
- Verification of freight load with the assigned debtor following prescribed protocol per the Risk Management Program and Risk Rating assigned to client.
- Makes recommendation to Account Executive whether to approve, hold or deny purchase of specific invoices based on verification and credit results.
- Reviews clients’ A/R aging, resolution of Disputes, Open Credits, Post Verifications and Confirmations on accounts as needed.
- Provide ongoing client training in Triumph’s processes and systems.
- Effectively communicate with team members, debtors, clients and management.
- Participate in a team environment and business culture that optimizes both customer service and risk management disciplines, while pursing joy at work. Be intentional in doing your best and believing the best in your teammates.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Since 2004, Advance Business Capital has provided invoice factoring for over 7,000 small to mid-size businesses. Our name has changed to Triumph Business Capital, but our success is still measured by the value we bring to each and every client relationship. The strength of our commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships we've established.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.