Front Office Specialist
Triton Medical Solutions Llc Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: December 10, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our clients are our number one priority, and we are committed to hiring team members who deliver excellence: in patient care and customer service. The Front Office Specialist serves as a critical member of the team, helping the company manage expenses, profitability, and patient satisfaction for a medical office located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Directly responsible for all front office functions of assigned clinic.
- Patient check in, verifying all patient information is accurate and up to date.
- Patient check out including future appointment scheduling.
- Financial Management of clinic including advising patients regarding financial arrangements based on advised treatment plan, explains deductibles and co-pays, settles payment for services rendered and previous balances due, and end of day financial balancing tasks.
- Submits requests for benefit checks and/or prior authorization when required.
- Creates financial arrangements with patient according to insurance benefits.
- Contacts patients regarding received prior-authorization decisions.
- Audit of daily schedule to ensure authorizations, referrals and benefits are up-to-date.
- Communicate with billing team as needed
- Manage patient communication regarding billing questions
- Send medical records when requested
- When needed, works to obtain PCP referrals with provider offices.
- Ability to confidently discuss insurance benefits and patient responsibility as applicable to each patient.
- Must have previous medical front office experience (minimum 2 years).
- Effectively able to communicate treatment plans and payment options to patients.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Effective patient management skills
- Knowledge of medical coding and third-party operating procedures and billing practices.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of insurance cards, medical insurance terminology, medical benefits, and CPT and ICD-10 terminology.