TCI is seeking On-Site Project Manager with a strong background in electrical, mechanical and building systems to support our worldwide design build services for new construction, renovation and addition projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
* Perform a key role in project planning, and execution onsite on schedule and within budget, and identification of resources needed.
* Oversee and coordinate subcontractor's work is in conformance to contract documents..
* Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
* Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
* Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
* Communicate effectively with the subcontractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
* Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
* Maintain strict adherence to the , quality and safety standards.
• Must have a minimum of ten(10) years of construction management experience as project manager, engineer, or project superintendent..
• Must have preferably a four-year college degree in Architecture/Engineering/Construction or related field.
• A demonstrated knowledge of building systems. (Architectural, MEP, etc)
• Highly professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly motivated with great organizational, team, and customer service skills.
• Possess or must be eligible for federal government security clearance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
**U.S. CITIZEN's with any ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE are preferred.**