The Trisha Lynn Agency is one of the quickest growing Farmers Insurance agencies in Alabama! We are currently hiring for multiple positions in order to scale our business.
Our office receives numerous quote requests each day and Trisha can no longer keep up on her own! It's a very good problem to have, but still a problem! Since opening her agency over 6 years ago, she has amassed a large database of prospects who WANT to do business with our agency + a large book of business full of multi-line opportunities! Between that and a constantly influx of new quote requests, sales couldn't be easier!!!!
Sales reps will be supported by other team members throughout the entire sales process so you can focus on just that: sales! Gone are the days of paper and info chasing! Cold calls? Never heard of them. Need signatures? Hand that off to one of our VAs.
Trisha's Lynn primary job will be driving new business into the office thru attending local community events, networking and nurturing referral relationships. She is really good at keeping the phones ringing! **She'll be dropping hot leads into the sales pipeline multiple times a day.** These people will be EXPECTING you to call! Better be quick before another sales rep grabs it!
Incoming quote request phone calls and form submissions are routed into queues according to the skills and licenses needed to make the sale. As you acquire more skills, licenses and certifications, you'll be added to more queues and therefore will receive more phone calls and form submissions. That means you'll make even more money!
Tired of feeling overworked, under appreciated and under paid? This is a commission only position. You will get out of this what you put into it. If you work hard for our agency, it WILL take care of you! With profit sharing and potential to make huge commissions, your income automatically goes up as the business grows! That means you'll never have to ask for a raise. With flexible hours and the ability to work virtually, you'll also never have to ask for a day off! We want you to feel appreciated and to be part of our team for many years to come!
Team members will have the choice to work in our cute brick and mortar office OR virtually! We can even help get you set up with the technology you need to make that happen. We're immediately next to a brand new Publix (it's a VERY nice grocery store) that's about to open on November 18th, 2020. We're expecting to get a LOT of walk-ins once that happens! Therefore, in-office schedules will be planned well ahead of time. At least 2 team members should be in the office during our regular business hours. (M-F, 9am to 7pm and Sat from Noon to 5pm).
Trisha Lynn has been in the insurance industry for over 22 years and has won numerous awards and accolades! She's curated some of the very best sales tips and processes from attending countless training sessions over the years. She's compiled this info into a comprehensive training manual which contains SOPs for just about anything you may encounter! She's currently in the process of converting it all to video! As new scenarios and processes are discovered, you'll be encouraged to contribute your own training videos too.
Have you ever thought about opening your own insurance agency? Trisha is a pre-approved Mentor Agent for Farmers Protege program!
The reason most new agencies fail is due to 2 reasons:
#1 - Although the company will give you sales and product training, they don't provide any guidance on how to actually RUN an agency. If you've never worked the administrative side of an agency, then you're not yet prepared to make that leap. While working here, you'll learn the best practices and processes to keep your agency working smoothly.
#2 - Many new agents make the mistake of selling to people they know first. Once you run out of friends, family and neighbors, then what? Trisha started her agency from scratch (0 policies) shortly after moving to Birmingham. She didn't know a single person, but immediately knocked it out of the ball park with sales! How did she do it? Watch and see! Part of your sales development will be to decide on your own ''niche''. She'll help you get started, then off comes those training wheels!
The Farmers Protege program lasts for 1 year. During which you are an employee of my office. Farmers will monitor your production and will bonus Trisha Lynn when you hit quarterly milestones. This bonus can be shared to help supplement your income. At the end of the year, you will have the choice to continue working for my office or open the doors to your own agency!
More info: https://recruitment.farmers.com/index.html
- Flexible hours & ability to work virtually
- Fun & modern work environment
- Office uses all new hardware & software technology
- $20 allowance per month to be used towards a Life Insurance policy for yourself or a family member
- Profit sharing after 1 year. Your income will automatically go up as the business grows!
- Group Health available through Farmers
- Potential to form our own group health plan
- Good advice from Trisha Lynn on your own insurance plans, including help navigating the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Quarterly Team Building outings! (Boating, go-cart racing, Top Golf, etc.)
- Potential for commissions
- Tons of low hanging fruit for go-getters who wanna grab that $$$!
- Potential to earn award trips!
- Eligible to participate in retirement plan after 1 year!
- Answer incoming quote request phone calls
- Respond quickly to quote request form submissions and internet quote requests
- Discuss the customers insurance needs and concerns.
- Uncover additional opportunities in the household and try to quote those other policies as well
- Filter out ''time wasters'' and unprofitable customers
- Focus energies on clients who fit our desired profile
- Enter quotes into the system and customize according to the customer's objectives
- Estimate replacement costs as accurately as possible
- Compare competitor quotes and explain differences in an easy to understand manner
- Conduct recorded or live video presentations
- Link customer to Trisha Lynn's video series and website which is full of helpful info & answers to FAQ
- Offer a soft close with each customer interaction
- Follow up as per workflow and adjust follow up dates if requested by customer
- When closing the sale, email the proof of insurance + list of next steps & required documents to the customer (our VAs will take it from there)
- Must be a quick thinker & able to give appropriate responses to rebuttals/excuses
- Must be able to see the ''big picture''
- Must be a good listener and able to identify or uncover each customers real concerns
- Great at taking notes and quickly reading over them to jump right back in where you left off
- Proficient at learning new software programs and quick at entering quotes
- Must enter accurate and detailed notes on each account so we all know the status and can help each other.
- Must be able to multi-task. For example, entering the quote into the computer while chatting on the phone with the customer about their kids or new boat.
- Must remember to dot the i's and cross the t's. It's important that no steps are missed during the sales and onboarding process.
- Should love meeting and helping new & interesting people
- Must be a self starter and money motivated!
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess an Alabama Property & Casualty insurance license.
Trisha Lynn Agency, LLC