Under minimal supervision, sets up all types of precision sheet metal equipment and performs highly repetitive types of machine operations associated with quality production of identical units. Starts, stops, feeds and operates equipment. Maintains machine maintenance, and if additional authorization is received, may make necessary adjustments for proper set up.
Qualifications/Requirements of Position:
1. Must have good communication skills in English, both oral and written
2. High School graduate or equivalent
3. 2 years experience operating drill presses, air tools, pem machines, press brakes, spot welders, CNC turret punch, lasers, or other educational experience
4. Ability to use precision measuring devices, such as dial calipers and tape measure
5. Must be able to work from samples, drawings or written specifications
6. Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds
1. Achieve daily production requirements and quantities as outlined by customer specifications and/or Department supervision
2. Achieve customer quality requirements as outlined by customer specifications and/or Department supervision
3. Using various types of precision sheet metal equipment, turn raw materials into completed product
4. Report accurate hours and quantities of parts completed in ERP system
5. Complete all instructions as specified in paperwork and/or other documentation provided by Department supervision
6. Maintain a clean and organized work area
10 hour shift Monday through Thursday
Hourly position: Overtime as required
Tripp Enterprises, Inc.
Why Work Here?
Great place to work for a local company in business for over 70 years. Great benefits and state of the art equipment!