Regional Sales Manager - Hotels
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
"Tripleseat Rocks!” These are words we hear from our customers and employees alike. Tripleseat is a market-leading SAAS-based catering and event management platform for restaurants, hotels, and unique venues. We enable those venues to seamlessly book and plan events, increase sales, and streamline their workload.
Tripleseat has been recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing company and is expanding the team to service our growing customer base. Here at Tripleseat, it is all about the people. Our company culture and the well-being of our employees are the key to our success. We love what we do and who we get to do it with!
As a Regional Sales Manager – Hotels, you will be working the full sales funnel from lead generation to close. This role would identify potential hotel customers, conduct site visits, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, and service accounts. This role is a great position for someone who likes to sell and has a passion for the hospitality industry. A person in this role would be highly motivated, driven, and talented.
What you will do:
- Responsible for Tripleseat subscription revenue for the assigned territory and accounts (hotels & resorts) to achieve and/or exceed the revenue quota
- Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
- Responsible for coordinating closely with Tripleseat counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize Tripleseat revenue capture from customers and prospects in the assigned territory
- Use formal professional selling practices and tools
- Update and maintain CRM database and provide accurate weekly reports reflecting territory and pipeline status
What we are looking for: ·
- Demonstrated success in achieving quota in software sales and/or SaaS sales
- 3-5 years hospitality (hotel) software sales experience is required
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
- Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Successful track record of working in a remote work environment
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with extended team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
- Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers and sales team
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- An effective team player that can work well with Sales team, Consulting, Customer Support Group, Development, Marketing and Sales Management
- Ability to develop strategies, and execute
- Professional appearance and presentation required
- Travel within assigned geographic territory
- BS or BA degree from an accredited university
- Sense of Humor
This role is fully remote for eligible candidates within the United States.
Here at Tripleseat, we make sure that everyone has a seat at the table. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information. We are committed to fostering a company-wide culture centered around inclusion, diversity, and equity. Tripleseat empowers all team members to realize the full potential of themselves and others. Everyone Valued - Everyone Included.
BusinessView all jobs at Tripleseat Software