Quality Assurance Support Engineer
Tripleseat Software Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
“Tripleseat Rocks!” These are words we hear from our customers and employees alike. Tripleseat is a market-leading SAAS-based catering and event management platform for restaurants, hotels, and unique venues. We enable those venues to seamlessly book and plan events, increase sales, and streamline their workload.
Tripleseat has been recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing company and is expanding the team to service our growing customer base. Here at Tripleseat, it is all about the people. Our company culture and the well-being of our employees are the key to our success. We love what we do and who we get to do it with!
As a QA Support Engineer, you will be an asset to the success of the Tripleseat Customer Support team. This role is the uppermost level of support and will be working to resolve the most difficult system concerns. As the final stage of support, you will work on more complex technical issues and provide an efficient solution for our customers.
This role is great for someone who has in-depth knowledge of IT products, has dealt with network and infrastructure, and has a proven record of developing and deploying solutions to solve problems.
What you will do:
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Tripleseat software
- Responsible for developing and implementing daily inspection activities to detect and resolve problems
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and cases to ensure products meet design and quality standards
- Communicate with developers and support specialists on production issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software issues and engage with our product and engineering teams using established processes
- Anticipate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Collaborate with developers in the design, development, and execution of tests for new and existing projects
What we are looking for:
- 3-4 years of customer service experience
- Familiarity with a SAAS / Cloud based environment
- Excel guru with a general understanding of working with data, filters, and formulasAbility to analyze and problem solve
- Clear, professional, and informative communication style
- Ability to manage multiple workflows simultaneously
- Comfortable with web-based software tools such as Zendesk, Slack, Jira, Salesforce, and Basecamp
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while maintaining a sense of humor
TechnologyView all jobs at Tripleseat Software