Customer Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
“Tripleseat Rocks!” These are words we hear from our customers and employees alike. Tripleseat is a market-leading SAAS-based catering and event management platform for restaurants, hotels, and unique venues. We enable those venues to seamlessly book and plan events, increase sales, and streamline their workload.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be on the front lines; in charge of responding to inbound emails, phone calls, and online chat with customers to ensure their experience using the software is a success.
This role will be based in our Concord, MA office.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers to research, troubleshoot, and assist users daily to ensure success within the application
- Support and coach clients on Zendesk through multiple channels (email, online chat, phone calls)
- Problem solve and offer suggestions, tips, and resolution on how to best utilize the application
- Assist with the training of both new and seasoned users by hosting webinars and/or education events
- Liaison between the client and other Tripleseat team members (Tier 2 Support, Account Management, Finance, etc.) on any escalated situations while proactively communicating with the client
- Offer product expertise internally to other teammates and departments
- Help onboard and train incoming support agents
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience required – experience in the hospitality industry is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate empathy, resourcefulness, and drive
- Ability to manage multiple workflows simultaneously with a positive attitude
- Comfortable with web-based software tools such as Zendesk, Slack, Guru, and GoToMeeting
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, within a team atmosphere and independently, while maintaining a sense of humor
Here at Tripleseat, it is all about the people. Our company culture and the well-being of our employees are the key to our success. We love what we do and who we get to do it with! Check out some of our awesome benefits!
· Competitive health insurance
· Company paid Life Insurance, STD, and LTD
· 401K with company match
· Parental Leave
· Pet Insurance
· Flexible vacation plan
· Volunteer time off
· Onsite Gym
· Dog Friendly Office
· Lunch provided – snacks galore – cold brew on tapHere at Tripleseat, we make sure that everyone has a seat at the table. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information. We are committed to fostering a company-wide culture centered around inclusion, diversity, and equity. Tripleseat empowers all team members to realize the full potential of themselves and others. Everyone Valued - Everyone Included.
BusinessView all jobs at Tripleseat Software