Mechanical Project Engineer
- $90,000 Yearly
Our unparalleled success has now positioned us to expand from a market contender to be the dominant force in the industry, and we have created the new position of Mechanical Project Engineer to join our elite team of engineers, technicians and professionals.
This role is responsible for providing engineering support for new and ongoing projects and products in the water and waste treatment industry. This position will play an instrumental role in building up our Engineering program and helping execute our water and wastewater treatment technologies. This role will require the incumbent to travel across the US approximately 10-15% of the time.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Leading and assisting in mechanical system design per internal and customer specifications of all Triplepoint solutions.
- Producing and managing all engineering drawings, calculations and bills of material related to successful project execution.
- Providing CAD, 3D computer modeling, CFD and data analysis support company-wide.
- Supporting the production team with efforts related to manufacturing improvements and quality assurance.
- Providing Engineering support related to critical supply chain and vendor management processes.
- Assisting with the technical design of new products, preparing engineering design documents including process descriptions and process flow diagrams.
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing, the Service group, the Production team, Engineers, and our suppliers to deliver projects on-time, of a high quality, and within budget.
- Working in the shop and in the field to build, install, measure, test, administer and troubleshoot new and existing products and technologies.
- Providing technical support during the sales phase as well as during start-up and warranty period for all projects.
- Providing additional project management and technical services for various engineering projects and activities.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- An experienced Engineer (3+ years), preferably with a background in the Water / Wastewater treatment or similar industry.
- Experience in mechanical systems & design, product development, project management and execution, technical support.
- Skilled in developing technical drawings and specifications and in using AutoCAD and 3D modeling platforms.
- Skilled in project management, problem solving, data analysis and technical writing.
- A continuous learner with an insatiable curiosity who brings life experience and a go-getter, ownership mentality to work everyday.
- Experience in research & design, product development, setting up and running pilot programs or similar innovative technology-based initiatives.
- You have strong communication skills, strong attention to detail and are able to prioritize multiple activities.
What we offer:
Triplepoint offers a very competitive compensation package, with salary starting at $90,000+/year (depending on experience), full benefits including 401k, outstanding profit-sharing potential, and a generous vacation and holiday package.
Who we are:
Our values define who we are:
Stay Hungry. We Say It, We Do It. Give a Sh!t. Do It Better. Have Fun.
We commit to our customers, partners, and employees that we will do everything possible to live up to these values and we expect the same from our team members. We are not a stodgy behemoth of a company where you can’t see the impact of your work; we want you to apply your efforts directly towards making the world a better place, and will give you the opportunity, responsibility, and autonomy to do so.
Triplepoint Environment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value and respect each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Triplepoint EnvironmentalCentennial, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.