Domino's General Manager in Training - Williamsburg - 4303
Triple Virginia C dba Domino's Pizza Lanexa, VA
- Expired: July 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
" Do you like a Fast-Paced Environment with endless opportunities? Are you committed to excellence? Are you serious about having fun? If so, Domino’s Pizza who is the largest pizza company in the world wants YOU! Domino's doesn't just feed people. We feed drive and ambition too, making it possible to become a business owner of a global brand. In our stores, team members learn about business, management and what it takes to succeed. So, put yourself where you belong-in the driver's seat. Want to be the boss? Well now is your chance-Domino’s is hiring Manager-In-Training! It’s a tough job, one that needs a natural leader, such as yourself. Of course, you’ll need some skills such as: judgement, math, excellent communication and motivational skills, and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us continue to be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply now!
• Managers-In-Training earn $12.00-$15.00 an hour plus overtime
• General Managers can earn up to $71,136 - $112,736 per year and are eligible to Franchise after one year as a GM.
• Great Benefits and Insurance
• Flexible Schedules
• Advancement Opportunity
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License and proof of Valid Car Insurance
• 2-year uninterrupted Driving Experience
• Satisfactory MVR and background Check
• Regular Attendance is required
• Inventory control
• Cash control
• Customer relations
• Follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
• Operate all equipment.
• Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
• Prepare product.
• Receive and process telephone orders.
• Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
• Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
• Ability and desire to work nights and weekends and must be willing to work a minimum of 3 opening or closing shifts per week.
• Great Attitude and Ambition is a Plus!
• Must be willing to work hard and Have Fun!
All Manager Trainees will partake in a trial period where they will be taught how to perform the tasks required to operate the business from taking orders and handling money, to making food and verifying the quality of orders. Once it is determined that you can fulfill all job tasks required by our Inside Staff the candidate will be expected to lead shifts whether it be closing, or opening shifts based off of availability. During these shifts managers may be asked to organized storage, count inventory, prep food, check-in and unload our food supply trucks, count End-of-Day Cash and report to the bank, check-out delivery drivers of their earnings that day, as well as other daily tasks specified by the General Manager or Trainer.
JOIN THE # 1 PIZZA COMPANY TODAY! "
Triple Virginia C dba Domino's Pizza
RetailView all jobs at Triple Virginia C dba Domino's Pizza