Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative
The customer service/ inside sales representative will be responsible for supporting customer service functions inside the branch. It is important this individual also focuses on pursuing and establishing relationships with existing and new customers to achieving sales growth. This position will designate time spent on inside sales responsibilities.
· Provide superior customer service and assist with related duties (taking and entering orders, confirming order logistics and other aspects of customer service- related assistance).
· Become knowledgeable of company product lines, industry terminology and company operations.
· Provide support and work in correlation with outside sales representatives.
· Assist when necessary with out of office duties and functions as deemed necessary.
· Focus on service recovery.
· Procure new customers and maintain order frequency through phone and email. Follow up with inbound leads daily and develop a working knowledge of accounts and new business opportunities.
· Enhance sale numbers by cross-selling, up-selling and developing monthly promotions for designated customers.
· Determine product bundles and recommend products to new and current customers to increase average sales totals.
· Complete other duties as assigned.
· Build rapport and credibility among new and existing customers.
· Utilize Company software with existing and future customers; maintain pertinent account details.
· Make contributions that accomplish necessary results in sale and customer service functions.
· Provide concise customer updates to management in the form of daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly customer recaps.
· Excellent verbal (telephone) and written (email) communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and team player capabilities across multiple departments
· Energetic, motivated self-starter with a proven track record of building sales and/or previous customer service experience.
Desire to succeed and grow into outside sales
· Time- oriented and highly organized individual.
· Experience and proficiency with Microsoft applications, keyboard skills and sales entry software.
· Fluent in Spanish is a must.