An Inside Sales representative's job entails selling and/or introducing the company to both new and established clients. Quoting customers and taking orders from customers. Duties involve entering, tracking and following up on orders. During the order execution process inside sales people coordinate between operations and the outside sales people to meet or exceed customer expectations. Most important is build relationship with current and prospective customers.
- Maintaining and expanding customer database.
- Attending sales group meetings.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in customer relationship management.
- Quoting and handling order execution from acceptance to completion.
- Coordinating between customer and traffic dispatcher to insure on-time delivery of material.
- Communicating with customers in regards to current relative market information and capturing relative feedback.
- Obtain and provide feedback on Competitor pricing/equipment to Management
- Establish creditable relationships with new customers and maintain ongoing relationships with existing customer base
- Manage a database of potential customers and contact them on a regular base for new opportunities
- Team with Outside Sales Rep to build a pipeline of opportunities and close sales
- Make Outbound Sales calls to prospect new customers provided by OSR/Mgt.
- Note suggestions or complaints and communicate to the Quality/Operations group.
- Utilize CRM Software to keep track of important customer 'touches'.
- Support the Quality System of the Company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
Associate's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience in Inside Sales.
- Able to multi task in a fast passed environment.
- Proficient level of computer skills in typing, number key, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Problem solving and creative thinking.
Street: 8573 Ulster Street