- · Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- · Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- · Manage larger client calendars and set up meetings
- · Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- · Take minutes during meetings
- · Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- · Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- · 2-5 years providing executive support to c-suite executives or senior management
- · Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- · Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Restaurant/ Retail and or Hospitality Experience a big plus!
- · Software skills: must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Job Specific Responsibilities
- · IT systems support
- · Client Knowledge base (KYC) cleanup & company format standardization across clients
- · Lease, License and Permits schedule maintenance
- · Company-wide information audits, training, etc.
- · Utilize our outsourced office to delegate tasks
- · Scanning, filing & bank admin for clients
Why Work Here?We are a fast-growing accounting firm that specializes in back-office accounting, systems integration, advisory and consulting work for the Restaurant and Retail industry. Boasting over 40 Clients worldwide and ever-expanding we now employ over 80 accountants and administrators across the globe.
Awesome Team! Fast-Paced Environment. The opportunity to learn and grow your skill-set.
Los Angeles, CA