Customer Service/Project Specialist
The Project Specialist works collaboratively with the Project Managers, Field Staff, and Customers on projects. This role will be required to handle many tasks at one time while maintaining their composure, efficiency and accuracy.
· Provide customer service to Customers, Project Manager and Field Support
· Maintain customer information in ERP and CRM database
· Enter various project transactions, such as inventory sales, project billing, equipment logs, inventory transfers, etc.
· Enter cash receipts
· Call on accounts receivable
· Generate and send out customer statements
· Process miscellaneous general ledger entries
· Assist or provide backup with various accounts payable, purchasing, and or office administrative functions as needed. (phone, fax, email, mailing, etc.)
· Other duties as assigned
No direct reports.
Position Type / Hours:
Full-time. This position works between the hours of Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00 pm. Overtime may be necessary at times.
Minimal to no travel
Two year business or accounting degree, or equivalent experience to demonstrate the skills vital to effectively perform the responsibility of the positon
Preferred Education/ Experience:
Prior knowledge of pulp and paper industry or comparable contractor experience is desired
Prior accounting responsibly preferred
Prior Dynamics GP and CRM experience a plus
Strong computer skills necessary, with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Ability to work independently as well as within a team
Analytical problem solver
Able to grasp new concepts and assignments quickly
Able to work in a fast paced environment
TriosimTriosim is a diverse network of companies with broad knowledge and expertise in pulp, paper and other industries. The Triosim network continues to grow- adding services and equipment to continue to serve our many customers. From alignment to manufacturing, welding and fabrication- our services are broad, precise and unmatched. Through our network of qualified professionals, our customers have access to many additional resources and extensive experience.