The Alignment Technician travels to customer’s industrial facilities and preforms alignment measurements using state-of-the-art precision alignment tools.
· Set up measurement equipment
· Collect measurements
· Inspect equipment
· Generate advanced reports
· Effectively communicate with the customer
· Troubleshoot industrial process
· Follow all safety guidelines
· Maintain Measurement Equipment
· Mechanical skills and interest
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Math skills
· Computer skills
· Self-starter willing to train and learn new skills
· Good customer services skills
Industrial environment. Paper and Steel mills
Long hours in an industrial setting. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively. Ability to work in extreme temperature environments.
Position Type / Hours:
Full-time. Typically 12 hours shifts in the mill. Hours and Days vary Sunday – Saturday.
Extensive travel (75% +) though out the nation. Frequent overnight travel.
High School Education
Preferred Education/ Experience:
Associates degree in civil engineering or other technical field a plus
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and random drug test per customer requirements.
Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
TriosimTriosim is a diverse network of companies with broad knowledge and expertise in pulp, paper and other industries. The Triosim network continues to grow- adding services and equipment to continue to serve our many customers. From alignment to manufacturing, welding and fabrication- our services are broad, precise and unmatched. Through our network of qualified professionals, our customers have access to many additional resources and extensive experience.