Business Analyst II-Senior
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Business Analyst Project Manager is a key interface across business teams within the trust business, on a key project to enhance and strengthen Client day to day business processes and controls.
- Primary responsibilities include tracking progress on remediation efforts, working with teams to resolve issues to keep progress on track, producing metrics to communicate progress, maintaining project plans and project communications.
- Partner with technology resources to design and implement technology solutions, including documenting business and functional requirements, testing and implementation plans.
- Advanced competency is required in Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management tools.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple simultaneous projects and meet defined deadlines; ability to influence team members outside of your span of control; excellent time management, follow-through and project delivery skills; exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
AddressJersey City, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Trioptus