- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Assistant – Accounting Support
Administrative Assistant Job Description:
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others.
- Must have a/r a/p experience
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Coordinate office procedures
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Administrative Assistant top skills & proficiencies:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
- Office Administration Procedures
Trion SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity for growth and benefits!
Growing company looking for top talent.
BusinessView all jobs at Trion Solutions