- Posted: over a month ago
Perform administrative and sales support for the outside sales force and customers. Duties to include reviewing of specifications, verifying model codes per specs, quoting, ordering, expediting and communicating with the customer and sales force.PRIME RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review all types of applications that consist of but not limited to sizing valves, choosing instruments, sizing gamma, sizing flowmeters and creating electrical & PID drawings for various types of field instrument panels.
- Review specifications and provide model codes for products.
- Troubleshooting of basic device issues.
- Perform CAD drawings of best practice installation and wiring.
- Write-up orders for our customers.
- Expedite orders.
- Communicate with the customer, outside salespeople, manufacturers and the General Manger.
- Understand commercial issues and terms.
- Occasional field visits with outside salespeople.
- Improve product and technical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minor in Sales Engineering is a plus
- Occasional travel required.
PREVIOUS JOB EXPERIENCES
- Previous related experience of at least 2 years
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Opportunities
- Comprehensive healthcare for you and your dependents
- Retirement savings plans with company match
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Employer paid life insurance
- Laptop, smartphone, and expense account
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
TriNova, Inc. is a manufacturer's representative and distributor that has been dedicated to helping customers, manufacturers, and suppliers with measurement and process control needs and challenges for over 50 years. Industries we work closely with include oil and gas, chemical, environmental, renewable fuels, pulp & paper, food & beverage, and water & wastewater.
TriNova, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, respects, and inspires all individuals by providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?