Trinova, Inc. Mobile, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
TriNova, Inc. is a manufacturer's representative and distributor that has been dedicated to helping customers, manufacturers, and suppliers with measurement and process control needs and challenges for over 50 years. Industries we work closely with include oil and gas, chemical, environmental, renewable fuels, pulp & paper, food & beverage, and water & wastewater.
As an Application Engineer, you will provide in-depth product and application knowledge to all customer requests. These include technical clarification, quotations, documentation, and other engineering standard practices related to instrumentation and automation.
- Provide technical support to customers by responding to inquiries about our products, their application or explaining the design of their system solution that includes our Manufacturer's products.
- Review all types of applications that consist of but not limited to: sizing valves, choosing instruments, sizing gamma, sizing flow meters and creating electrical and P&ID drawings for various types of field instrument panels.
- Configure products, modify designs, prepare schematics and drawings, design system specifications, generate time and cost estimates, write exceptions to customer specifications and prepare formal quotations.
- Communicate with the customer, outside salespeople, manufacturers and the area vice president.
- Field visits with account managers for relationship development, training and as required to optimize the order process and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in process automation or engineering design.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team.
- Knowledge of CAD applications
- Detail oriented - accuracy and efficiency are critical
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive healthcare for you and your dependents
- Retirement savings plans with company matching
- Bonus opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Life insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development
Job Posted by ApplicantPro