Trinity Wealth Advisors, LLC Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are:
Trinity Wealth Advisors was built to serve a true client family – applying the most sophisticated investment consulting and wealth management strategies while helping clients realize their wealth is a means to a greater end while embodying strong Christian values. Since then, Trinity has grown to become one of the St. Louis area’s leading wealth advisors in meeting the specialized needs of financially established families.
We’re reimagining the financial future for small business
Trinity Wealth Advisors is a 40-year young wealth-building group. We are an independently owned fee-based advisory.
We build advanced financial tools for unconventional small business owners to sleep better at night. No, not by tucking them in bed; we take the weight off a small business owner's shoulders by helping them create their preferred financial futures.
In turn, they have more bandwidth for the good stuff – exercising their financial freedom to make a difference with their family, friends, community projects, and business fulfilling their purpose.
What matters most for this role
· You are the ideal match if you seek purpose from your professional environment.
· Passion for small business success
· Desire to build your own financial future
· You desire to routinely win new clients because you are an “understand first” champion. Our clients are unique and want to be understood.
· Unruly desire to do what’s right for the client, especially when it's hard.
· Embrace a spirit of freedom and independence
· Thrive on digging deep, crafting unique tailored pathways for others to travel towards their aspirations
· You’ve learned that self-promotion is an unsustainable practice, and being in service to our client's best interest is the truest form of personal success.
What your workday will look like
- Focusing your energies on reaching new potential clients
- Using the latest technologies to develop, connect, and evolve an understanding of our client preferred futures - financial life integration
- Collaborate with our clients’ advisors in advanced planning meetings
- Work with small business owners to solve complex and challenging business problems
- You’ll help design integrated financial-life experiences for our clients
How you will be rewarded
· Compensation: No glass ceilings here
· Ownership participation: Available
· Incentive: based on team results & goals
· We invest in you. No sink or swim here.
Health benefits, 401 (k), Paid Vacation
- Degree in Finance, Business, Economics and/or equivalent business experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of industry experience (CFP preferred not required)
- Highly motivated, open-minded, and ability to connect with people
- Experience with small business owners and business value enhancement
- Ability to communicate effectively with visuals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Salesforce Software experience preferred but not required
Trinity Wealth Advisors, LLC
132 W. Washington Ave.Saint Louis, MO
Finance and Insurance