Our family centered optometric practice in Walla Walla WA is looking for a licensed optician who is enthusiastic, hard working, organized, and enjoys having a fun time at what they do. We believe in not only providing an excellent customer service experience but in fostering an atmosphere where both our clients and staff members feel accomplished, rewarded, and fulfilled at the end of the day.
We are looking to hire a full or part time position (24-40 hours). Knowledge in CrystalPM Software is a plus but not necessary. 2+ years of experience in optometry or ophthalmology and proficiency in Spanish would be beneficial but would not be required.
• Billing insurances and patients for optometric services and eyewear
• Tracking and follow-up to ensure claims are paid accurately and on time
• Patient scheduling, check-in, pre-testing & contact lens wear training
• Sales of fashion eyewear and the latest technology lenses
• Good computer, phone, and keyboard skills
• Self-directed, with strong organizational and time management skills
• Energetic, positive personality; experience in working well with a team & the public
• Be available to work during business hours.
Salary: Based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time (24-40 hours)
• Paid Time Off
• 2+ years relevant experience (Preferred)
• CrystalPM software (Preferred)
• Employee Discount