Trinity Technology Partners is a leading edge IT solutions provider with emphasis in network engineering, systems administration, cyber security, insider threat solutions, software development, testing, and software transition planning. We help our clients engineer custom solutions to solve business challenges while empowering them to build innovative, lasting, competitive advantages. Trinity is a SBA 8(a), ISO 9001:2015 certified business. We are seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Writer to join our team.
******This position is eligible for Telework******
- Work independently or lead teams preparing and maintaining highly complex systems, programming and operations documentation, procedures and methods
- Provide expert oversight of technical writing and editing to all phases of acquisition and technical documentation
- Act as project leader for projects with complex or voluminous documentation and may provide or coordinate special documentation services as required
- Responsible for the preparation, review, revision, and maintenance of technical documents including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation
- Writes and edits technical documentation for all of the project?s hardware and software to include installation, configuration and how-to documentation
- Creates code documentation for software; produces implementation guides and end-user guides for capabilities; provides field, data definition, and data flow documentation and formats technical publications from pamphlets, technical drawings, and consultations with technical personnel and other available resources
- Work with technical and non-technical team members and the customers to translate functional requirements into detailed technical specifications.
- Create and write various types of user documentation (how-to guides, references, manuals, cheat sheets, and instructions)
- Explain scientific and technical ideas in simple language
- 5+ years in a technical or lead writing role
- Demonstrates background in requirements documentation
- Understanding of SDLC, and RMF
- Proven ability to distill complex information into clear, concise text
- Excellent writing and grammar skills and ability to work independently, delivering accurate documentation under deadline pressure
- Demonstrates very strong verbal communication skills to go along with strong writing skills
- Proven experience designing and delivering developer-oriented documentation as well as working directly with development teams
- Experience using multiple documentation tools to develop base templates and manipulate output styles
- Demonstrates ?One badge? mindset and the ability to work seamlessly with Government personnel, subcontractors, and other prime contractors
- Experience using MS Office -e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio or Omnigraffle
- Experience using Software Testing/Usability Experience
- Familiarity with UML -e.g. Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams
Requires Bachelor?s degree (related field) or equivalent, and 5 years of related experience.
U.S. Citizenship and Public Trust.
Trinity Technology Partners, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.