Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HR Generalist serves as an active member of a corporate team of professionals and is primarily responsible for administering successful delivery of companywide policies and procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist with administering Human Resources programs, policies and procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between employees, departments and senior management.
- Responsible for functional responsibilities in facilitating all areas on HR Disciplines.
- Assist as a liaison to centralized corporate shared services for all compliance related issues.
- Assist with employee compensation, benefits packages (Health benefits, 401K), and/or other HR functions.
- Utilize the HRIS (Paycom) system to track and maintain employee data.
- Monitor and maintain company compliance (including tracking and reporting) as relates to I-9, E-Verify, FMLA, OSHA, Labor Law, and other Federal, State, and Local laws.
- Process and maintain new and/or current employee records.
- Assume additional responsibilities and perform special projects as needed or directed.
- Develop strong positive working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Review certification, licensure, and all other reports for compliance with state laws, regulations, and policies and procedures.
- Assures reports follow established protocols and are accurately documented.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a Human Resources Generalist, HR Coordinator or HR Business Partner role.
- Proficiency in Office 365, MS-Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, HRIS systems, etc.
- Experience with Paycom HRIS is preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, thorough, and well-organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain professional behavior while working under pressure.
- Ability to organize/prioritize workload and to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
What We Offer
Not just a career... but a career path to success! Trinity Solar offers you a career in one of the fastest growing fields in the country. A career with Trinity Solar is a path to personal and professional growth with a company who truly values its employees. Our employees enjoy...
- competitive compensation,
- comprehensive benefits which include medical,
- life insurance,
- employee assistance program,
- paid training,
- a generous PTO program,
- a 401k plan supported by a company match,
- the satisfaction of knowing they are working for an organization leading the way in clean energy initiatives
- and much MORE!
Since 1994, Trinity Solar has proudly provided energy with integrity to families in our area. Trinity started in the solar industry with two core fundamental principles, to make renewable energy accessible and to make the solar journey seamless. These guiding beliefs have led Trinity Solar to become the United States largest privately held residential solar installer, composed of more than 1,700 team members and boasting over 70,000 installations. Currently, Trinity offers solar installation in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
AddressWall Township, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Trinity Solar
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.