ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Awarded the fastest growing business in New Jersey, Trinity Solar is the largest privately-held residential solar company in the United States. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses energy. Founded over 20 years ago, Trinity built their company based on strong moral principles and values that have developed a culture and business into what over 1,500 proud American workers call home.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Trinity is looking for talented people who are passionate about innovation, clean energy, and delivering the best possible service to our customers. We are seeking highly motivated and reliable candidates to join our Field Sales Divisions. These representatives are at the forefront of customer acquisition. You will participate in the sales process by generating leads and soliciting qualified homes for solar.
• W-2 Base Salary $30,000+ plus heavy commissions and quarterly bonuses.
• Can make $70,000-$120,000 your first year. Top producers earn north of $250,000.
• Benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
• Career path opportunities
• You will be part of a sales team generating qualified leads of homeowners interested in solar energy
• Serve as a consultant and provide useful product knowledge to qualifying homeowners
• Acquire, retain and constantly develop industry knowledge
• Represent Trinity Solar and its brand with professionalism and integrity
• Meet and exceed sales goals
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 1+ years of sales, customer service and/or consulting experience
• Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
• Must be self-driven & highly motivated
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and quotas
• Must be flexible working weekend and evening hours
• Ability to prioritize and multitask appropriately
• Must have clean DMV record and reliable transportation
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
• Applicants must be 18 years old or older
• Bilingual abilities is a plus
• Must have cell phone with data and internet
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.