ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Trinity Solar, the Northeast’s largest privately-owned solar integrator, is looking for a Service Coordinator for our Western Mass branch in Holyoke. The Service Coordinator position is responsible for coordinating the service pipeline from start to finish.
· Create and review service cases
· Maintain information in database
· Schedule service calls with customers
· Coordinate materials list with warehouse
· Utilize vendor portals to troubleshoot cases
· Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Adobe Pro
· A problem‐solving mindset. Ability to think outside the box. Excellent analytical skills.
· Effective communication skills
· Detail orientated and highly organized
· Proficiency with data storage systems like Google Drive and Box.net
· Proficiency with Salesforce is an advantage
· The ideal candidate has electrical administration experience, customer service experience, attention to detail, good computer skills and the desire to work in fast paced operations center.
· Health, dental and vision benefits
· 401K with company matching
· Free Life Insurance
· Paid time-off and paid holidays
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Trinity Solar is a New Jersey headquartered residential solar installation contractor operating in eight states. Awarded the fastest growing business in New Jersey in 2016 and second fastest in 2017, Trinity Solar is the largest privately-held residential solar installation contractor in the United States. You will be joining a fast-paced dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses energy. Founded over 25 years ago, Trinity Solar built its company based on strong moral principles and values that have developed a culture and business into what over 1,500 proud workers call home.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.