ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are currently seeking a Client Resources Specialist to assist customers with any concerns they have about their solar project, post installation. This role is based at our company HQ located in Wall, NJ. The Client Resources Specialist is responsible for ensuring the customer’s satisfaction with their solar system and escalating any issues that need Management’s attention. An ideal candidate for the Client Resources Specialist will be customer focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as a team. The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
· Manage and document all customer calls to resolve any concerns.
· Analyze and research customer concerns, identifying potential solutions.
· Maintain consistent communication with customers, informing them of updates.
· Utilize organizational and time management skills to prioritize daily tasks and goals.
· Maintain a positive attitude and good working relationships with customers and all personnel.
· Exemplary phone and email etiquette
· Strong communication and follow up skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work as a team and independently
· Ability to work and communicate with multiple departments
· Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail
· Computer skills especially Microsoft Office
· Minimum 3-5 years customer service experience
· Salesforce experience is a plus
· Prior solar experience a plus
ABOUT OUT COMPANY
Trinity Solar is a New Jersey headquartered residential solar installation contractor operating in eight states. Awarded the fastest growing business in New Jersey in 2016 and second fastest in 2017, Trinity Solar is the largest privately-held residential solar installation contractor in the United States. You will be joining a fast-paced dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses energy. Founded over 25 years ago, Trinity Solar built its company based on strong moral principles and values that have developed a culture and business into what over 1,500 proud workers call home.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.